- Responsible for developing software applications using Salesforce technologies
- Actively supporting the functional team during the construction of the solution.
- Ensuring that optimal coding standards are adhered to throughout project delivery.
- Participating in code reviews
- Producing client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code.
- Plan and execute internal unit testing and integration testing.
- Release management including metadata deployment and data migration, environment comparison and version control.
- Good analysis and solution design skills.
- 3+ years of experience in a hands-on technical/development role.
- 2+ years of hands-on in designing, developing, and implementing Salesforce applications including Visual Force and Apex, Lightning Web Component, Trigger, and Flow.
- Excellent command of English communications skills (speaking, reading and writing). Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Current Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or 2 certification
- One or more current Salesforce certifications such as Administrator/Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce
- Exposure to Git based tools like BitBucket
- Exposure to VSCode, Salesforce DX, Tooling, Metadata APIs