- Manage Software Development project activities across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Work collaboratively with development team, lead architect and the customers to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation.
- Create, manage and track projects, including, but not limited to:
- Project schedules
- Detailed project plans
- Project scope statements o Cost estimates
- Resource plans
- Risk and issues logs
- Status reports
- Tailor project management, development and support processes to meet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients and management.
- Provide input into strategic planning and asset creation processes.
- Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
- Coach and train project team members on Software Development processes and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- +8 years of experience in software industry, minimum 4 years of practical professional experience in project management.
- Experience in E-commerce projects, CRM, marketing, ERP products
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) software development lifecycle is plus
- Excellent command of English communications skills (speaking, reading and writing). Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management;
- Experience with process improvement projects
- PMP certification
- Java or SQL experience.
- Agile/Scrum experience