As a .Net Developer at SAI Digital, you will:
Have an opportunity to work on a variety of platforms which enhances not only your technical skills but also your ability of troubleshooting and solving problems.
Grow your career by taking courses and getting many international certificates which are 100% sponsored by the company.
Have chances to act as technical leader in many of our mini projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Follow best practices for the full software development life cycle, including adhering to coding standards, setting up and maintaining builds for continuous integration, designing, coding enterprise framework components, and performing code reviews;
- Develop applications, templates, and components for Content Management Systems using Sitecore;
- Manage upgrades and implementations of new Sitecore websites, applications, and environments;
- Work with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solutions;
- Support the improvement enhancement by investigating alternatives, technologies, and present these for architectural reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience;
- Familiarity with working with Agile/Scrum;
- Have previous experience in .Net development (more than 2 years of experience preferred);
- Must have: ASP.NET MVC, RESTful Services, ORM, HTML5, CSS;
- Nice to have: GraphQL, React + NodeJs;
- Have experience in developing user large scale websites, applications or knowing Sitecore Commerce is a plus.
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Health and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive premium private Healthcare insurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance, gifts in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities, weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club, etc.
- Multi charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help unfortunate people in community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat’s package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.