The Architect, AEM / Magento shall provide technical leadership to our Adobe Practice. The role collaborates with development teams and client stakeholders for the design, development, and deployment of Java-based websites, mobile sites, applications, and CRM integrations with the Adobe Experience Platform in an effort to exceed the needs of our customers. This person must also be confident and influential when interacting with management and leadership.
- Construct AEM / Magento technical architecture for multiple solutions fitting client’s industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
- Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
- Break down Customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to Customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
- Align AEM / Magento roadmap phases to executable use cases
- Contribute to Customer’s digital marketing strategies based on industry best practices
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness.
- Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help Customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
- Assist with defining digital marketing Solution and Consulting scope during sales cycle
- Progress overall maturity and scale of Consulting Practice by creating and sharing knowledge in the form of whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, templates, etc.
- Bachelors Degree (required) or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of technical experience
- 4+ years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager (required)
- 2+ years of experience in Magento (required)
- Expertise in the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, XML, Java, WCM, services based architecture, REST, Web analytics, content targeting
- Experience working in a pre-sales and marketing
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
- Innovative thinker and desire to help us build out a new Consulting practice and be a pioneer within the industry
- Experience managing off-shore teams.