1. Guidelines for the acquisition, use and provision of personal information:
– We use the personal information we have acquired only after explaining the purpose of such use to the individuals concerned and obtaining their understanding.
– We obtain the individual’s consent before his or her personal information is shown or entrusted to any third party.
– We comply with any request for the disclosure, correction or deletion of personal information when the person making the request can prove his or her identity as the person to whom the information refers.
2. Guidelines for safeguarding personal information:
– We assign designated employees to handle personal information, and limit such handling to the minimum number of employees necessary.
– To prevent unauthorized access to the information and ensure its proper use, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures which protect and secure the information we gather online. We have also formulated company regulations for these procedures.
About your privacy
Your privacy is important to us. The following describes how any information you may provide us with while visiting our Website (https://www.sai-digital.com) may be used and our efforts to safeguard your private information.You can access our Web site without disclosing any personal information.
If you send e-mail to the address given on the site, we may use your return e-mail address to reply to your message or to provide you with information about our products and services.
You may apply from our Web site for a subscription to our magazine or to attend one of our seminars. Any personal information you supply in submitting such applications is used strictly for reservation and administrative purposes only. Neither your e-mail address nor any other information you may provide will be used for any other purpose, and will not be shared with any third party. Should you inform us that you do not want us to use this information for further contact with you, we will respect that wish.
If you have any questions about personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAI Digital’s Personal Information Protection Policy SAI Digital Corporation (“SAI Digital”, “we”, “us” or “our”) recognizes the importance of personal information and ensures the protection and safeguarding of our customers’ personal information as a fundamental principle of its business and its responsibility to society. Accordingly, SAI Digital has established the Personal Information Protection Policy (“Privacy Statement”) described below and ensures that all its officers, employees, and business partners thoroughly understand and fully comply with the Policy. By reading and manifesting your intention to consent to this Privacy Statement, you consent to our use and disclosure of your information and agree that we may collect, use and transfer your Personal Information in accordance therewith. You are entitled to withdraw your consent given in this form at any time by sending us notice of withdrawal to the contact information stated under this Privacy Statement [7. Inquiries as to Personal Information]. If you have any questions regarding this consent, please contact us through information stated under this Privacy Statement.
1. Collection, Use, Provision, and Entrustment of Personal Information
For the purpose of this Privacy Statement, the following terms have the meanings as defined below.
(a) ’Personal Information’ means any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, including but not limited to your names, addresses, birth dates, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, user IDs, IP addresses, web beacons and other online identifiers.
(b) ’Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Information or on sets of Personal Information, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
(1) Personal information shall be collected only after informing the customers of the purpose and obtaining consent for doing so, except when the rights or interests of customers or third parties may be injured. The scope of use of the personal information collected is limited, and the information shall be handled appropriately within this scope.
(2) SAI Digital will process your Personal Information in order to achieve the following goals:
– To organize an event and provide support for your participation
– To inform you about products and events
– To respond to your inquiries and requests
– To conduct market analysis
SAI Digital may process your Personal Information with automated decision-making including profiling in order to,
If you want to disable log collection by Universal Analytics, please disable from below.
Google Analytics opt out
If you want to delete logs other than Universal Analytics,
– IP address
– Approximate date and time of access
– URL you visited
Please contact the following address.
In case of processing your Personal Information for purposes other than the above, SAI Digital will notify you in advance of such new purposes of use and other matters as required by applicable law.
(3) Personal Information that you are to provide is necessary in order for SAI Digital to provide the Services to you, and there may be cases where you are unable to use the Services if you have not provided such data.
SAI Digital may provide your Personal Information to third parties such as the subsidiaries and affiliates of SAI Digital, cloud vendors and outside contractors of SAI Digital etc., to implement the purposes of use specified above. Since countries located outside the EEA (including, without limitation, Japan, the U.S., the same shall apply hereafter) are among the third parties to whom SAI Digital will disclose your Personal Information, you shall be deemed as having consented to the following matters by consenting to the Privacy Statement.
– In case that the country in which the third party is located is outside the EEA, such country does not have the same data protection laws as the EEA, i.e., many of the rights provided in the EEA to you are not given.- Your Personal Information will be provided to third parties located outside the EEA.
– Your Personal Information will be provided and processed for the purposes specified above by the third parties outside the EEA to whom SAI Digital will disclose your Personal Information as well as SAI Digital.In addition to the above, in case that SAI Digital provides your Personal Information to a third party located in a country outside the EEA, SAI Digital will ensure that adequate measures are taken concerning the protection of your Personal Information by executing standard contract clauses based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation, etc.
(4) SAI Digital may entrust customers’ personal information with authorized third parties. In all such cases, SAI DIgital shall select the recipient with great care from among those parties that have established a sufficient level of protection of the personal information, and make necessary supervision or otherwise ensure, through a contract, etc. stipulating the level of protection to be observed, that the recipient manages the information properly.
2. Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Information
The Users may request from Company access to, rectification or erasure of, restriction of processing of personal data, and may request the data portability. You may object to the data protection authorities with jurisdiction over SAI DIgital or the location of your domicile with regard to the processing of your Personal Information.
3. Implementation of Security Measures
SAI Digital implements safeguard measures and diligently works toward preventing unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and staff are assigned to take responsibility therefor.
4. Observance of Laws, Regulations and Other Norms Relating to Personal Information
With respect to the observance of laws, regulations, and other norms relating to personal information, SAI Digital’s officers, employees, and business partners who handle personal information comply with the laws, regulations, and guidelines relating to the protection of personal information and the privacy of communication.
5. Retention Period
SAI Digital will retain your Personal Information as long as we require such data to provide the Services to you , but will promptly delete the same in case that such data is no longer necessary.
6. Continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and In-house Rules and Regulations
SAI Digital makes continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and in-house rules and regulations to ensure that the protection of personal information as determined by socially accepted norms is conducted effectively.
7. Inquiries as to Personal Information
In the event of any questions or concerns regarding the Privacy Statement or the processing of Personal Information by SAI Digital, or any requests, etc., concerning the access to, rectification or erasure of, restriction of processing of Personal Information, and the data portability, please contact with SAI Digital. SAI Digital determines the purpose and means of the processing of your Personal Information. The contact information for SAI Digital is as follows:
Company name: SAI Digital
Address: G3A, E-town 364 Street,, 1 Cong Hoa, Phuong13, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh 700000
E-mail Address: email@example.com
SAI Digital will make every effort to respond to inquiries promptly within a reasonable scope.