SAP Marketing Cloud solution can help a composite organization reach a 306% ROI.
According to our experts at SAI Digital, SAP Marketing Cloud (previously SAP Hybris Marketing) is one of the best technologies for companies to gain deeper insights into their customers, engage with them intelligently across all channels and devices as well as enable companies to run marketing with speed and agility.
In June 2017, Forrester has published the Total Economic Impact™ study commissioned by SAP Hybris that evaluated the potential impact of the SAP Marketing Cloud solution. As shown in the study, prior to investing in the SAP Marketing Cloud solution, all the interviewed companies were facing these common challenges:
- High operational costs for marketing campaigns
- Lack of clarity on the customer buying process and inconsistent customer experience
- Inconsistent content across all channels
- Low customer loyalty and retention rates
- Inefficient and sluggish metrics availability to inform business decisions
- Inefficient and partial data exchange between systems
Here are the top benefits all the surveyed companies have experienced after implementing SAP Marketing Cloud.
1. Increase in average order value (AOV)
The customers interviewed and surveyed for this study noted a 5% increase in the AOV of sales from their investment in the SAP Marketing Cloud solution, driven mainly by improved campaign management, social media use, and website optimization.
2. Increase conversion rates and incremental value
In addition to increasing AOV, the SAP Marketing Cloud solution also helped the interviewed organizations drive a 40% increase in their email conversion rate by deploying targeted campaigns, improving the timing of marketing efforts, delivering customized content, and overall being viewed as more relevant in the customers’ eyes.
3. Reduce platform integration costs
The interviewed organizations also noted that a key benefit of the SAP Marketing Cloud is that it allowed them to consolidate their many, disparate marketing systems (and associated integration costs) into a single platform. This proved that SAP Marketing Cloud can help a composite organization reduce costs by 40% from consolidating disparate marketing systems, lower integration costs, and reach 306% ROI over a 3-year period.
4. Other unquantified benefits
- Improved ability to leverage marketing analytics to discover new opportunities
- Increased marketing team productivity and efficiency
- Improved customer loyalty and satisfaction; a stronger customer base
- Shortened length of developing and launching campaigns and offers
- Improved reporting functions and dashboards make insights available for faster business decisions
“The SAP Marketing Cloud solution has allowed us to increase our understanding of our customers by leaps and bounds and extract increased value from our marketing efforts. The solution integrates well into our infrastructure and helps drive productivity across all of our marketing channels.” – said a surveyed customer.
Want to experience the same benefits in your organization? We are here to answer any concern you may have related to SAP Marketing Cloud, its key features, and how to employ this solution effectively. Contact our SAI Digital experts here.
Not sure why you need marketing automation for? Check out the top 8 reasons to adopt marketing automation here.