Viet Nam | India
Sitecore Solution Architect role is responsible for defining the customer’s overall ecommerce solution architecture with the focus on Sitecore technology. The tasks would typically involve the following:
- Work closely with our clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of the technical requirements
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions for Sitecore Platform
- Develop technical proof of concept (POC), as necessary, to validate proposed solution designs, reduce technical risk and minimize level of effort uncertainty.
- Develop technical design integration to client’s existing back-office systems; evaluation and selection of appropriate software applications, solutions or approaches.
- Establish coding and testing standards for the project; and development or configuration of key software components or frameworks.
- As a Solution Architect you either will be dedicated to a single project full-time or shared between multiple projects simultaneously. You will also have to help sales team from time to time for defining solution and estimation of the whole project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience. Current/relevant certifications preferred.
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience and at least 3 years of Application Architecture experience in eCommerce
- Hands on development experience in Sitecore e-commerce platform (XP, XC, OrderCloud)
- Experience in data modelling for complex business processes
- Knowledge of WCM technologies, headless content management and web services
- Experience in Content Management System
- Experience integrating Sitecore with other transactional systems
- Experience in B2B/B2B2C and Marketplace architecture
- Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Experience in Azure Cloud
- Great experience in technical leadership and mentoring.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English verbally and in writing to business and technology leaders, architects, developers, and team members.