The Service Delivery Specialist is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of services to clients, ensuring that client expectations are met or exceeded. They will work with Offshore team and the Clients to ensure that all service delivery processes are standardized, efficient, and effective.
- Act as a point of contact for clients during service delivery, providing timely and accurate information to clients.
- Manage the delivery of services to clients, work closely with offshore team to ensure that all service deliveries are on time and good quality.
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction and loyalty.
- Work with other departments to resolve issues that may impact service delivery.
- Continuously assess service delivery processes and implement changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in pre-sales activities in case necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in service delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese are required.
- Deep experience in customer-facing roles with excellent business understanding is necessary. Listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes
- Experience in working with offshore teams is a MUST.
- Experience in E-commerce projects, CRM, marketing, and ERP products is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development lifecycle is a plus.
- Experience with project management and communication tools such as MS Teams, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Project referred, and Google Drive is required.
- Personal skills: Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills are required.