- Conduct discovery workshops with clients to gather requirements, perform “As-Is”, Fit/Gap analysis and align Salesforce technology’s offerings and capabilities to the client’s business needs
- Engage internal implementation team on client requirements, solution design, build, testing and solution delivery
- Develop and deliver documentation deliverables across the project phases
- Participate in developing software applications using Salesforce technologies
- Conduct UAT, core user/end user training on implemented solutions
- Provide support in a pre-sale’s capacity (demos, proposals)
- Continually improve knowledge and expertise on Salesforce.com solutions, knowledge sharing and training to newcomers.
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
- Minimum 3-5 years in similar position and experienced at least 2 full cycles of Manufacturing cloud implementation projects.
- Good analysis, design thinking and critical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills; ability to influence through communication.
- Highly motivated and success oriented.
- Able to work in multi-cultural and multi-geolocation team.
- Client engagement experience across APAC region a plus.