We are a leader in enterprise eCommerce across the APAC region. We have a diverse global team of over 250 people working across 9 different countries.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate, generous, determined and adaptable.
About The Role
We are looking for an individual with a high operational command of prospecting and understanding of pipeline generation who is detail-oriented, has a creative mindset, a high proficiency with written communication and a good understanding of SDR/Marketing/Sales collaboration.
In this role, you will use your skills to develop a targeted account mapping approach, to generate qualified leads across APAC. Techniques may include information gathering via search, online campaigns, webinars, in-person events, and creating collateral to generate B2B demand. You’ll work closely with our Sales Team across APAC and partner solution providers.
You should be familiar with B2B demand generation techniques and analysis and have a data-driven approach to decision-making. If you have a proven track record of success in a SaaS company that is a plus.
Collaboration with an the Sales Team to identify and research companies and key decision makers with a view to engaging and qualifying business needs.
Strategy & Planning: Contribute to the marketing plan to achieve new business growth goals
Demand Generation: Execute a B2B demand generation strategy to drive awareness, traffic and leads to meet targets.
Communications: Creating localised messaging and positioning and content
Awareness: Building and managing brand, product portfolio and awareness
Reporting: Monitor & optimse performance of campaigns and funnels, complete reporting and assess trends and results. Monitor through to revenue conversion.
Sales Alignment: Coordinate with Sales leaders on campaign planning and feedback.
Inspire: Lead by example, participate in feedback sessions, support others and be passionate.
Note: Applicants may work from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, or Brisbane.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- 7+ years of overall work experience in Australia
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience – SaaS / Tech experience will be highly regarded
- Experience implementing demand generation marketing programs
- Experience creating engaging marketing collateral for email, social and other channels
Why We Think You Will Love Working at SAI Digital
- Work from home; flexible working hours
- Work with a range of the latest ecommerce and customer experience platforms
- Be involved in large local and international projects while working with an international team