As a QC Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products. This includes:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical documents to provide timely and meaningful support.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and execute testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track issues
- Coordinate with developers to fix bugs
- Use various tools to gather logs to help troubleshoot, debug and fix issues
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in manual testing
- Nice to have experience in e-Commerce
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Nice to have knowledge on automation tool – Selenium
- Good communication skills in English, details oriented and result driven
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Health and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive premium private Healthcare insurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance, gifts in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities, weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club, etc.
- Multi charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help unfortunate people in community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat’s package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.