- Manage multi software development projects activities across all project phases by working closely with offshore teams.
- Service delivery coordination including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification, and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion and within budget while maintaining strong client relationships & managing/meeting expectations.
- Ensure stakeholders are informed of the project status, risks and issues
- Ensure benefits to customers, partners and stakeholders are clear and projects are delivered to expectations
- Identify issues and risks as they affect project deliverable time, quality, resourcing, budget and other project considerations
- Support and drive continuous improvement in project processes and deliverables
- Participate in pre-sales in introducing the project management methodology to prospect customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- +5 years of experience in similar role.
- Experience in working with offshore team.
- Experience in E-commerce projects, CRM, marketing, ERP products
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum software development lifecycle is plus
- Experience with Project Management and Communication tools such as MS team, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Project referred, Google Drive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Personal skill: Excellent attention to details, strong organization skills and the ability to multitask with planning and prioritization are required.