The Solution Architect role is responsible for setting the technology direction for a customer’s overall eCommerce solutions. Among these responsibilities you will be responsible for technical design, integrations to existing client back-office systems; evaluation and selection of appropriate software applications, solutions or approaches; establishing coding and testing standards for the project; and development or configuration of key software components or frameworks.
By working closely with our clients you’ll assume functional roles to understand all the technical requirements to meet all the requirements. As a Solution Architect you either will be dedicated to a single project full-time or shared between two projects simultaneously.
- Develop technical proofs of concepts, as necessary. To validate proposed solution designs, reduce technical risk and minimize level of effort uncertainty.
- Set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations.
- Propose to the Project Manager on technical direction/vision, development schedules.
- Strictly follow all processes and procedures established by the company in compliance.
- Lead technical discovery meetings with the client to develop a comprehensive understanding of the technical requirements and integration interfaces for new commerce solutions.
- Develop and document technical solution designs and specifications that satisfy the functional and technical requirements for e-commerce implementation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Proven work experience as Technical Lead/ Solution Architect in Java.
- Any experience in eCommerce/ Hybris will be a big plus.
- Any experience in Pre-sales/ Customer facing will be highly appreciated.
- Great experience in team technical leadership and mentoring.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English verbally and in writing to external/internal partners
- Experience working in an Agile environment.