What will you be responsible for?
- Lead architecture design of our cloud based eCommerce product in alignment with our current and future product and technology roadmaps and ensure the product meets business requirements and requirements.
- Create a Tech Vision/Technical design document defining the Functional and non Functional requirements to the development team who starts working on the solution
- Design architecture and development of Microservices using various technology stacks, specifically using Java, J2EE, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Provide critical thinking to develop creative and innovative solutions to the business problems.
- Evaluate new technologies, external products and designs for their applicability to roadmap requirements and make recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in scalability, performance, security and serviceability.
- Managing Product Development using Agile delivery Methodologies
- Proven work experience (3-5 years) as Solution Architect. Any experience in eCommerce product development will be a big plus.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of microservices technologies and related architectures
- Strong knowledge of J2EE technologies and related best practices and implemented the same for Cloud based solution.
- Great experience in team technical leadership and mentoring.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, especially in a complex application stacks.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English verbally and in writing to business and technology leaders, architects, developers, and team members
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Health and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive premium private Healthcare insurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance, gifts in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities, weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club, etc.
- Multi charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help unfortunate people in community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat’s package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.