As a Front End Developer, your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop Responsive Web Apps with latest technologies such as ReactJS, Angular, Vue.
- Participate in requirement analysis, estimation, implementation, code review, unit test, test
and deployment process.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of
your market developments.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver awesome looking web UIs and web applications
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specifications)
- Should have good understanding on ES6, webpack, less, scss
- Proficiency in backend integrations or able to develop (PHP preferred, but not limited) and work with RestFul apis
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-platform responsive and adaptive design
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills (specifically in English)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Health and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive premium private Healthcare insurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance, gifts in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities, weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club, etc.
- Multi charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help unfortunate people in community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat’s package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.