Key roles and responsibilities:
- Extract requirements- determines a project’s requirement by extracting them from business or government policies, as well from current and future users through interaction and research.
- Anticipate requirements- to know how quickly things change in the dynamic world of IT. To anticipate the requirements that will be needed in the future.
- Organize requirements- Must organize requirements into related categories to effectively manage and communicate them.
- Translate requirements- able to adapt translating the business requirements to technical requirements.
- Safeguard requirements- protects the business and users need by verifying functionality, accuracy and completeness of the requirements.
- System and operations maintenance.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Very good English communication skills.
- CX and CDC
- Good organisational & managerial skills.
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes;
- Good Presentation and client relation skills.
- Have a domain knowledge on social network, e-commerce, e-learning would be added advantage.