- Manage Software Development project activities across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Work collaboratively with development team, lead architect and the customers to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation.
- Follow Scrum Agile methodology. Iteratively deliver a working product.
- Create, manage, and track projects including but not limited to:
- Project schedule/Sprint Planning
- Team Velocity
- Project Quality
- Risk and issues logs
- Status reports
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regard to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients and management.
- Coach and train project team members on Software Development processes and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Upto 6 years of experience in software industry, including at least 1 year of practical professional experience in project management.
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) software development lifecycle
- Experience in E-commerce projects, CRM, marketing, ERP products would be advantage
- Excellent command of English communications skills (speaking, reading and writing). Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Experience with process improvement projects
- PMP certification
- Java or SQL experience.
- Agile/Scrum experience
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Health and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive premium private Healthcare insurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance, gifts in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities, weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club, etc.
- Multi charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help unfortunate people in community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat’s package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.