Scope of work:
- Serve as the first point of contact and help desk ticket coordinator when customer encounter incidents or raise service requests.
- Answer incoming communications (chat, phone calls, emails etc.) and understand various customer inquiries handles appropriately or escalates as needed.
- Understand customer’s business and goals in order to ensure that the AMS’s contribution and build strong trust relationship with customers.
- Familiarize with CX products which customers are using and handle 1st level support among those products with the help of respective subject matter experts.
- Exhibit strong communication and problem-solving skills by collaborating effectively with offshore Application Management Service (AMS) operations team.
- Gather business requirements and provide precious requirement to offshore team.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer interactions utilizing case management in Jira Service Management.
- Ensure all raised tickets are addressed timely manner and closed within the estimated timeline.
- In case development related request, ability to perform User Acceptance Testing prior to customer delivery when offshore team developed to ensure the quality.
- Ensuring customers’ satisfactions with Application management service and renewal or upgrade of the services.
- Liaison and collaboration with Account Manager in case of any sales opportunity raises.
- Assist with other aspects of the local operations as needed with flexibility.
- 2+ years of business operations experience in two (2) or more.
- Acting as a Help Desk support agent, handle technical escalation issues from users or other teams.
- Experience with a case management solution such as Jira Service Management.
- General understanding of e-commerce CRM (Salesforce Commerce Cloud); understanding of typical issues associated with online ordering(e.g., order updates, cancelations, replacements, etc.) is a plus.
- Prior E-commerce customer service experience or business application related Support Center experience is a big plus.
- Prior Support role experience with SAP / Sitecore / Salesforce / Adobe CX products is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Product Suite (MS team, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese and excellent grammatical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organization skills and the ability to multitask with precision are required.
- Pleasant and professional verbal and written customer service communication skills.
- Strong teamwork mind set and influencing skills, with the ability to build consensus among multiple levels and functions within the organization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit demonstrated by ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Expectations include accountability, taking initiative, having pride in one’s work and striving for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment and learn new technologies quickly, proactively and share the knowledge within the team.
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Health and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive premium private Healthcare insurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance, gifts in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities, weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club, etc.
- Multi charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help unfortunate people in community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat’s package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.