Bangalore | India
Continuously improve, optimize and streamline our current AMS services.
Experience in setting up detailed IT delivery practices and the optimization of them, for example by means of ITIL, Lean, Six Sigma.
Lead delivery teams to ensure quality delivery of services, enhance customer satisfaction, define, and advance performance metrics (KPIs), escalation management, provide feedback to team & drive continuous improvement opportunities. Monitor and manage the team goals and performance and ensure cross-team alignment.
Analyze existing and potential problem areas, develop and communicate corrective action and mitigation plans, and drive follow-through to successful resolution.
Interact with business partners cross-organization to identify opportunities and drive growth.
Identify and execute business process improvements related to Application Management Services, systems and client implementations. Manage, negotiate, cultivate and grow both new as well as existing customer relationships.
Coordinate with senior leadership across organization and stimulate overall resource allocation as best fits business objectives.
Provide strategic direction for technical assessment, definition, prioritization, architecture, design and deployment of new products and services.
Negotiate and manage critical vendor relationships to maximize value and timeliness of external innovations.
Identify and investigate advanced technologies offering company significant technical and financial benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- +10 years of experience in software industry, minimum 5 years of practical professional experience in delivery management.
- Certified or experienced in methodologies such as ITIL, Lean, Six Sigma and Agile operations
- Experience with process improvements and optimizations.
- Experience in E-commerce, CRM, marketing, ERP products is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) software development lifecycle is a plus
- Excellent command of English communications skills (speaking, reading and writing). Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management;