- Work closely with the Department Head to set up recruitment plans (recruitment demand of each Dept., work with Hiring Managers regarding the job requirement for vacancies, etc)
- Draft the Job Description based on the standard format of the company;
- Source candidates independently by using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, internet job boards, relevant associations, and university alumni resources
- Screen, interview to shortlist the qualified candidates for the right position and coordinate with project managers to arrange interviews and follow up on the offer
- Build up an HR & industries network and analyze the suitable channels for recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates.
- Develop and implement an effective recruitment process and tools.
- Provide analysis and other recruitment related to leadership.
- Develop good relationships with employees via engagement activities and daily interactions.
- Follow up closely with candidates prior to their joining and post joining till the end of probation.
- Other duties as requested by Company.
- At least 2- 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Headhunting in the IT/Software Company
- Advanced search skills for hunting high-level candidates
- Good knowledge of HR management & recruitment;
- Excellent English and MS Office skills in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication, team working, and presentation skills
- Broad HR network
- Positive “can-do” attitude, open-minded, good energy, and being cooperative and supportive to the team
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Health and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive premium private Healthcare insurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance, gifts in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities, weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club, etc.
- Multi charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help unfortunate people in community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat’s package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.