- Work closely with our clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of the technical requirements.
- Develop technical design integration to clients’ existing back-office systems. Evaluation and selection of appropriate software applications, solutions, or approaches.
- Establish coding and testing standards for the project; development or configuration of key software components or frameworks.
- Mentor and lead the technical implementation team of Software Engineers.
- Oversee and provide technical support during the project lifecycle to developers and provide guidance on the deployment of Sitecore solutions.
- Review code for the development team
- Strictly follow all processes and procedures established by the company in compliance.
- Ability to handle multi-task on various project activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum 4-5 years of professional experience developing in Sitecore & .Net MVC.
- Must have experience in XP & API development.
- Nice to know about Order Cloud , XM Cloud development.
- Good understanding of Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge of WCM technologies, headless content management, and web services
- Have a thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Experience in team technical leadership and mentoring.
- Excellent command of English communications skills (speaking, reading and writing). Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management;