- Helping salespeople to demo the product
- Helping write the customer proposals
- Present the value of Profile products to a variety of audiences from C-level to end-users and all levels in between.
- Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
- Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) in a detailed and professional level
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Understand the business and operational or goals the prospect has and recommend a solution that ensures the optimum usage and utilization of Profile products and services; this can include a full pre-sales lifecycle from RFI response/requirement analysis, to running a scoping exercise or engage in a prototype/proof of concept for agreed requirements.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- +4 years of experience in pre-sales or consulting relating to technology solutions, SaaS, eCommerce, enterprise software, infrastructure, or applications development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences, including executive-level stakeholders or clients
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes
- Proven ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion
- Exceptional presentation and client relation skills;
- Excellent organizational, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Hands-on, high energy, passionate problem solver
- Proven track record in modern technology organisations
- Flexible, fast learner, autonomous and organized
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) software development lifecycle is plus