The SAP Commerce Cloud (a.k.a. Hybris) Solution Architect role is responsible for defining the customer’s overall ecommerce solution archite4cture with the focus on SAP Commerce (hybris) technology. The tasks would typically involve the following:
- Work closely with our clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of the technical requirements
- Develop technical proof of concept (POC), as necessary, to validate proposed solution designs, reduce technical risk and minimize level of effort uncertainty.
- Develop technical design integration to client’s existing back-office systems; evaluation and selection of appropriate software applications, solutions or approaches.
- Establish coding and testing standards for the project; and development or configuration of key software components or frameworks.
- As a Solution Architect you either will be dedicated to a single project full-time or shared between multiple projects simultaneously. You will also have to help sales team from time to time for defining solution and estimation of the whole project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience. Current/relevant certifications preferred.
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience and at least 3 years of Application Architecture experience in eCommerce
- Hands on development experience in SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) e-commerce platform (B2C, B2B, B2B2C platforms)
- Experience in data modelling for complex business processes
- Experience integrating Hybris with ERP (SAP), CRM (Salesforce) and other legacy systems
- Great experience in technical leadership and mentoring.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English verbally and in writing to business and technology leaders, architects, developers, and team members.