- Manage Software Development project activities across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure.
- Service delivery coordination including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification, and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.
- Leads projects from beginning to end without instruction on routine work and little to no instruction on new assignments.
- Making sure adherence to SAI DIGITAL project management processes (to include, but not limited to, privacy and confidentiality, quality management processes in compliance with regulatory, accreditation guidelines, company policies and procedures).
- Work with internal/external clients to gather business and technical requirements and coordinate project plans.
- Interact with project team in various functional areas to support smooth communication with precise information for customer.
- Support gathering design, prototyping, and architecture requirements and collaborate with teams to initiate and drive the project.
- Utilize project management tools and assist in the creation of assignments and project tasks.
- Monitor projects from initiation through delivery ensuring completion of the project on schedule.
- Present and report project statuses and deliverables to customers and create weekly status reports.
- Support a positive work environment that promotes the concept of teamwork.
- Ensure that goals are accomplished and in line with customer business goal.
- Success is evaluated upon project completion to ensure objectives have been met.
- +5 years of experience in software industry, including 2-3 years of practical professional experience in project management.
- 1-2 years professional experience as a project coordinator
- In-depth understanding of IT and E-Commerce infrastructure desirable
- Agile project experience is a plus.
- Experience in E-commerce projects, CRM, marketing, ERP products
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum software development lifecycle is plus
- Experience with Project Management and Communication tools such as MS team, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Project referred, Google Drive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Pleasant and professional verbal and written customer service communication skills required. Excellent grammatical skills.
- Excellent attention to details, strong organization skills and the ability to multitask with planning and prioritization are required.
- Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work through other people to get things done.
- Willing to build a long-term relationship with customers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit demonstrated by ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage in a positive manner and striving for continuous improvement.