- Work on complex Enterprise eCommerce projects for reputed International Clients spread across the planet!
- Be part of our agile teams (using Scrum) using SAP Commerce (Hybris), Java Enterprise (JSP, Tomcat, JPA/Hibernate), Spring Framework (Core and MVC) and Web Services (including SOA)
- Be actively involved in international client-facing work.
- Mentor, influence and upskill junior developers, if any.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of +1 years of experience using SAP Commerce (Hybris), Java/J2EE (Spring, MVC, Lucene, Solr)
- Nice to have: architecture and design experience with SAP Commerce (Hybris) platform. Database skills (Postgres, My SQL, Oracle)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, especially in a complex application stack
- Ability to handle multi-tasks in dynamic environment
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Health and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive premium private Healthcare insurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance, gifts in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities, weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club, etc.
- Multi charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help unfortunate people in community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat’s package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.