As a senior member of the Customer Experience Delivery & Demand Generation team, you’ll be responsible for helping drive strategy, build and manage campaigns across a variety of digital and offline channels, working with cross-functional teams to deliver growth to our client’s business.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with creative, strategy and performance teams to support the sales & implementation process and deliver superior CX services for clients. You are also responsible for managing external vendors needed to support the delivery of your part of a campaign within time & budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and PR campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence for SAI Digital
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Create & contribute to internal portfolio of latest insights & tactics to deliver best-in-class digital strategy for clients
- Sit on client briefing sessions to understand and analyze the client requirement
- Write briefs for the creative & design team to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI
- Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to work & win client pitches to ensure a continuous optimized revenue stream for the agency
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as required
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 6+ year of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking