We are seeking for a well-organized, tech-savvy Business Analyst, who is eager to take their career to the next level:
- Organize and run workshops with the client to lead the Discovery & Design Phases for Projects
- Proficient at articulating the right Questions to extract Business as well as Technical Requirements
- Determine the potential solutions and testing them for both technical and business compatibility
- Document functional specifications in detail and in a concise format which is easily understood by Development Team and by the Client
- Define project scope and identify risks and work closely with the Project Manager
- Prepare supporting artifacts such as matrices or flow charts to aid comprehension of the requirements
- Work with the solutions architect, developer, and other team members to gather any additional information or to answer questions
- Maintain continuous updates to the FSDs to document changes in scope
- Assist the sales team on pre-sales opportunities by participating in pre-sales meetings and analyzing RFP documentation
- Various ad-hoc analysis as required to support the program.
- BS (or higher) degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Analyst role, especially in Ecommerce, CRM Marketing, ERP products will be big plus.
- Excellent command of Japanese and English in both oral and written communications skills.
- Good customer facing, listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes
- Experience capturing and / or defining technical requirements, proven ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous way.
- Experience working with multi-cultural teams;
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) software development lifecycle is plus