- Responsible for managing and delivering end-end digital eCommerce projects.
- Deliver multiple Online Projects simultaneously
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion and within budget while maintaining strong client relationships & managing/meeting expectations.
- Working alongside a highly talented and award-winning development team, UX designers and eCommerce specialists.
- Ensure stakeholders are informed of the project status, risks and issues
- Ensure benefits to customers, partners and stakeholders are clear and projects are delivered to expectations
- Participate in operational planning within the internal teams
- Identify issues and risks as they affect project deliverable time, quality, resourcing, budget and other project considerations
- Support and drive continuous improvement in project processes and deliverables
- Ability to lead and coach a team – conduct regular team meetings, present company information in a way that is meaningful to your team.
Even if you don’t meet this criteria perfectly but believe you have lots to bring to the role, we encourage you to apply.
- 5-7 years of Project Management Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in managing eCommerce and software development projects
- A degree within an computing or related field and/or 3+ years’ experience with Online Project Management or eCommerce
- Hosting infrastructure, Cloud and UX Design knowledge is desirable.
- Strong problem solving skills with logical thinking
- Excellent communicator and strong presentation skills
- Extensive business process knowledge and having an eye for detail is essential
Why We Think You Will Love Working at SAI Digital
- Work from home; flexible working hours
- Work with a range of the latest ecommerce and customer experience platforms
- Be involved in large local and international projects while working with an international team