WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Solution Architect you will play an important role in the software development cycle, working
as a domain expert alongside the Business Analysts, Project Managers and Technical Team Leads to
ensure the requirements of complex enterprise projects meet or exceed both the client’s needs and the
technical standards agreed.
This role requires excellent hands-on comprehension of technologies (listed below) and attention to
detail, as the solution architect frequently needs to examine functional specifications and translate them
into system guidelines that help shape project development as well as find ways to align projects with
In addition to guiding development teams, a solution architect is frequently responsible for conducting
research on existing systems and devising solutions that work within those systems. They may also
meet directly with clients to demonstrate solutions, answer questions regarding software capabilities
and requirements, and work to resolve issues that arise during the development cycle., you will help
our customers across industries define how to apply data science, machine learning and artificial
intelligence to their businesses to stay ahead of their competitors.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Identifying Market Opportunities and defining Product Vision and Strategy.
– Understanding Customers’ needs and gather product requirements.
– Defining the relevant Business Scenarios where they can apply current and emerging
technologies e.g. Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
– Developing and launching new products accordingly, as well as enhancing existing ones
– Designing data analysis and visualization in many domains.
– Engaging closely with the Design and Engineering teams to help determine the best technical
implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
– Excellent English language skills (Spoken and Written)
– Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering and International Business
– Strong experience in solution architecture
– Thorough knowledge of Software Lifecycle
– Profound knowledge of the technologies (listed separately)
– Solid understanding of design patterns and application levels (ToGAG, DoDAF, FEAF)
– Ideally a strong background in Digital Commerce
– Research-minded, ability to be creative, result driven, and business-minded.
– Ability to zoom-in from strategy to execution and work collaboratively with executive management
as well as technical teams.
– Ability to take initiative and demonstrate sound judgment, a pragmatic balance and integrity.
– Ability to travel locally and internationally as required
o PHP Laravel frameworks
o RDS e.g. MySQL – schema design and operations
o Blockchain (e.g. AWS Hyperledger fabric)
o Commerce solutions e.g. Magento Commerce
o Data Storage and Reporting strategies
o API development
– Methodologies & Tools
o Scrum Agile
o CX/UX/UI design and development concepts and tools e.g. Marvel/Jeplin
o Atlassian Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket
o MS Office
o Zoom/MS Teams
o QA processes
o Load testing tool usage.
o Cloud hosted Virtual Servers
o AWS with Elastic computing and autoscaling
o Load Balancing
o Caching, application and CDN
o Web Security and Penetration testing tool experience.
o Content storages
o Product Documentation and coding standards
o Hardware integration e.g. Bluetooth
Email your resume in English with a cover letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org, be
sure to include the position title in the subject line. We will get back to you soon.
You can get more information about us at www.sai-digital.com